We are Cornwall’s newest and most vibrant business development and collaboration facilities!
A place to inspire people to grow and build innovative enterprises. The Cornwall Innovation Centres consist of the Pool Innovation Centre, the Tremough Innovation Centre and the Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre, which currently hold an occupancy of 90 percent on average and comprise approximately 160 individual offices, being home to over 140 businesses.
The Cornwall Innovation Centres are more than just managed office and desk facilities. We have created vibrant communities of interaction that thrive on the networking and collaboration opportunities that abound within. These, along with other benefits, form the foundation of supportive environments in which businesses grow and prosper.
The management of the three Innovation Centres is delivered by the University of Plymouth on behalf of Cornwall Council.
Besides the benefit of a prestigious business address, the Cornwall Innovation Centres offer:
- 24/7 access to our buildings via individual access cards
- Access to Academia and Research
- On-site cafeteria and catering
- Managed centre reception
- A collaborative business community and environment
- Fabulous internet connectivity and modern technology
- Dynamic and spacious office facilities of different sizes
- Modern meeting and conference room