The winners of Cornwall’s 30 under 30 have been announced.
The awards celebrate Cornwall’s brightest young business talent, and were organised by Cornwall Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Business Cornwall magazine, networking group The Hub and sponsor, Cornwall College.
PIC client TRAC Services celebrate, with employee Lucy Rafferty making made it into the list.
The list has been compiled by Cornwall Chamber in partnership with networking group The Hub and Business Cornwall Magazine. Sponsored by Cornwall College Business, the awards celebrate Cornwall’s brightest young business talent.
You can read all about the Class of 2017 in a special six-page feature in the February edition of Business Cornwall.
Cornwall’s 30 under 30
- Jacob Down (Poynton Bradbury Wynter Cole)
- Warwick Royden (Skylight Cinema)
- Tyler Pedley (Bluefruit Software)
- Joanna Godolphin (Ward Williams Associates)
- Aurelie Nollet (Cornwall Marine Network)
- Alex Reed (RRL)
- Tom and Sam Hanson (The Liquor Cellar/Beer and Bird)
- Zoe Prosser (Eight Wire)
- Natasha Price (Engine House VFX)
- Claire Southgate (Southgate Accountancy)
- Dan Fine (Hive Business)
- Ryan Came-Johnson (The Cornish Lamb Co)
- Jamie Voller (The Cornish Tent Co)
- Caitie Hall (Buttermilk Confections)
- Sam Shrimpton (Wild West Comms)
- Hayley Robins (Hive Business)
- Zac Jones Bespoke (Handling Equipment Ltd)
- Katherine George (Oh So Social)
- Shawn Brown (Kids Invent Stuff)
- Gracie Sodzie (Graciefullymade CIC)
- Sean McNeil (4C Architecture)
- Lucy Rafferty (TRAC Services)
- James Sculthorp-Wright (Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management)
- Giel Spierings (Cornish Gouda Co)
- Tassy Swallow (SurfHouse St Ives)
- Antoine Russegger (Hiventi)
- Hayley Stanton (Quiet Connections)
- Adam Sara (Currie Brown)
- Katie Sandow (Fifteen Cornwall)