Please find the Cornwall Innovation Centres’ current Coronavirus Policy and Risk Assessment available to download below:
Below you will find a list of links and resources that may be useful during these unprecedented times.
- Coronavirus FAQs – Find out what you can and can’t do here.
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme – If you’re self-employed or a member of a partnership and have been adversely affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) find out if you can use this scheme to claim a grant by clicking here.
- Government Bounce Back Loan – The Bounce Back Loan Scheme enables smaller businesses to access finance more quickly during the coronavirus outbreak. For more information or to apply click here.
- Future Fund – This scheme will issue convertible loans between £125,000 to £5 million to innovative companies which are facing financing difficulties due to the coronavirus outbreak. Check if you’re eligible here.
- Discretionary Coronavirus Small Business Support Grant – Cornwall Council has received around £13.5m from the government to use for grants for small businesses who have been unable to secure financial assistance through other government schemes. To find out more or apply click here.
Further Financial Support:
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme – The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) provides financial support to smaller businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). More information can be found here.
- Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) provides financial support to larger businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). More information can be found here.
- Job Rentention Scheme – Check if you can claim to cover wages for employees on temporary leave (‘furlough’) due to coronavirus (COVID-19) here.
- Statutory Sick Pay Rebate – If you’re an employer, find out if you can use the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme to reclaim employees’ coronavirus-related Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) here.
- Support for Businesses Paying Tax – All businesses and self-employed with outstanding tax liabilities may be eligible to recieve support with their tax affairs through HMRC Time to Pay Service. More information can be found here.
- VAT Deferral – Temporary changes to the VAT payments due between 20 March 2020 and 30 June 2020 to help businesses manage their cash flow. More information can be found here.
Further Guidance for Businesses:
- Working Safely – Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic can be found here.
- Holiday Pay and Entitlement – An explanation of how holiday entitlement and pay operate during the coronavirus pandemic and where it differs from the standard holiday entitlement and pay guidance can be found here.
- New Guidance on getting back to work safely – Find Government guidance for employers to help them get their businesses back up and running and workplaces operating safely here.